Thank you for visiting!
Mulvane Chamber of Commerce
Promoting Local Commerce & Community
We invite you to explore the pages of our website. Be sure to visit our Chamber Members and the many opportunities available in this charming and dynamic community.
We look forward to sharing our wonderful town with you! See you in Mulvane!
New Street Banners
Sponsored by the Mulvane Chamber of Commerce and its members, the new street banners that welcome visitors to Mulvane were installed by the City in early January 2021 along K-15, north on Rock Road and south on 2nd Street. Be sure to let the Chamber know what you think!
Date: Saturday, April 3, 2021
Location: Downtown Mulvane, Kansas
Time: 11 AM - 1 PM
- 1000's of eggs
- Special hunting grounds for 0-6 year olds
- 40 Hidden golden eggs, each valued up to $100
- Mask up & spread out for social distancing
- Come early to have photos taken with the Easter Bunny
- Siren will start the hunt at 11 AM
- Don't be late, or you will miss the excitement!
This year, the Mulvane Community Foundation, the Mulvane Assembly, the Mulvane Chamber of Commerce, and the First Baptist Church are all coming together, combining their events to put on an amazing community activity. We'll have a designated area for the tiny ones (one area for 0-3yr & another for 4-6yr olds), lots of easy to find multi colored eggs full of candy and prizes for everyone, and don't forget those 40 Golden Eggs that are extremely well hidden and each worth up to $100 in cash & prizes. Mask up or spread out in this 3-4 block event so that we can bring you community events all season long.
Now Taking Applications for Mulvane Beautification Grants
Established by the estate of Dorothy Nelson, the Mulvane Beautification Funds are committed to beautifying the City of Mulvane, funding a wide range of projects to enable more people to enjoy the good life and to promote Mulvane as a great place to live, work and play. Grants range from a minimum of $250 to the maximum of $5,000. An application must be submitted to be considered for funding.
What is Funded?
- Projects in Mulvane, Kansas
- Projects that add to the aesthetic beauty of Mulvane
- Projects including landscaping or physical improvements
- Projects including Art and enhancements to beautify spaces and places. May include sculpture, painted pavement, murals, mosaics, seating and benches.
- Preference is given to projects that help memorialize the estate of Dorothy Nelson by installing a plaque or other permanent fixture in her honor.