Thank you for visiting!
Mulvane Chamber of Commerce
Promoting Local Commerce & Community
We invite you to explore the pages of our website. Be sure to visit our Chamber Members and the many opportunities available in this charming and dynamic community.
We look forward to sharing our wonderful town with you! See you in Mulvane!
Mulvane Chamber Takes Action for COVID-19 Outbreak
Amanda Ford, Chamber Director
The Mulvane Chamber of Commerce holds the health and safety of our members, their employees, and our staff in the highest regard. As we closely monitor the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation in our region, the Chamber urges members and the public to take appropriate measures to mitigate the pandemic’s spread.
The Mulvane Chamber has taken the following action to provide seamless customer service while also protecting our members and staff during this uncertain time:
- Cancelled or postponed all events through April 14, 2020. At that time we will reevaluate the situation.
- Betting on Mulvane committee meeting (March 23)
- Chamber After Hours (March 26)
- Chamber Board meeting (April 2)
- Chamber Luncheon (April 2)
- KanLaunch (April 11)
- Chamber Easter Egg Hunt (April 11)
- Established an entry protocol for all in-person visitors to include appointments, call-ahead measures, hand hygiene, and restriction of anyone with an illness or Coronavirus/COVID-19 exposure.
We do not take these actions lightly and we regret any inconvenience. If you have any questions about our actions in response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, please send me an email. Working together, we can all make a difference and one day soon put this health crisis behind us. We fully support the premise that if we slow the spread of COVID-19 we will dramatically lessen its impact on our region.
Kansas businesses can now apply for SBA disaster loans at https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance. Commerce representatives will be available via a new Live Chat function from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday at https://kansascommerce.gov/covid-19-response.
The historic COVID-19 (also known as the Coronavirus) pandemic has impacted all nations and all citizens of the globe. Local and federal governments have taken action to slow and halt rapid transmission of the virus among the population, impacting not only citizens from all walks of life but also businesses in all industries. For your convenience, we have posted links to resources — from local to state and federal organizations — to help minimize the impact of this pandemic for our regional businesses and the populations they serve. Please share our page and its resources with others who may need these resources during this uncertain time. Thank you!
Now Taking Applications for Mulvane Beautification Grants
Established by the estate of Dorothy Nelson, the Mulvane Beautification Funds are committed to beautifying the City of Mulvane, funding a wide range of projects to enable more people to enjoy the good life and to promote Mulvane as a great place to live, work and play. Grants range from a minimum of $250 to the maximum of $5,000. An application must be submitted to be considered for funding.
What is Funded?
- Projects in Mulvane, Kansas
- Projects that add to the aesthetic beauty of Mulvane
- Projects including landscaping or physical improvements
- Projects including Art and enhancements to beautify spaces and places. May include sculpture, painted pavement, murals, mosaics, seating and benches.
- Preference is given to projects that help memorialize the estate of Dorothy Nelson by installing a plaque or other permanent fixture in her honor.